is a divisional holding of Sinara Group, established in 2009.
In the period of its operation, the company has approved itself as a reliable and forward-looking partner: all its objects are put in operation in due time and with high quality of works performed. Currently, the company possesses sufficient personnel and material resources for implementation of large-scale projects, which become iconic for the regions of its presence. The company has its own customer service and design organization, thus covering the full cycle of works in a project without attracting external organizations.
Application of modern technologies and commitment to the highest international standards made it possible for Sinara Development to occupy their niche on the construction market and grow out of the regional company boundaries.
The main objective of the holding is an integrated management of housing and commercial objects and implementation of integrated development projects.
Presence Regions: Ekaterinburg, Volgograd, Karachayevo-Cherkessia.
The company has implemented over 25 projects with the total area of 687 thousand sq.m.
The volume of housing facilities put in operation in 2016 was near 119 thousand sq.m.
Portfolio of current projects – over 676 thousand sq.m.
584 thousand sq. m - in Ekaterinburg
92 thousand sq. m - in Volgograd
Current construction investment projects:
- The project of reconstruction of Ekaterinburg Central Stadium for FIFA World Cup-2018
- Integrated development project Novokoltsovsky in Ekaterinburg
- Construction of IEC Ekaterinburg-EXPO Convention Center
- Construction of residential property in Ekaterinburg, Volgograd and the Volgograd Oblast.
- Construction of International Exhibition Center Ekaterinburg-EXPO (2011)
- ARKHYZ Sanatorium (2014)
- Reconstruction of the Ural Diesel Engine Plant in the framework of the federal dedicated program for development of diesel engine manufacturing (2016)