- Structural Civil Engineer (Italy)
- Italian P.E. stamp (Italy)
- ASBI - Grouting Certificate (USA)
- PTI - Bonded Post-Tensioning Certificate – Level 2 (USA)
I have developed a fully comprehensive experience in the Segmental Bridge Construction area, with focus on the Construction Methodology. My background comes from technical base, built on civil engineering structural degree. The structural design and the attention to the details are part of my knowledge that I always bring to my job.
I did not only develop technical skills, but I have also been part of several major projects with De Eccher Group (Rizzani de Eccher and DEAL) and in North America (USA), where I have spent most of my professional field experience. This is an additional important value and aspect for Safety in Design and Safe Practice approach in my job.
My current position allows me also to spend time in the field to solve critical issues (North America, Middle East), to provide my experience as Construction Methodology Expertise during bids and coordinator of multiple external designer teams.
Current and recent activities:
- Coordination of engineering services (inhouse and external)
- Construction Engineering for prefab concrete bridges
- Construction Methodology
- Launching Girder & Segment Erectors sequences developer
- Temporary works and falsework for bridge construction
- Bid tender project engineer.