- 221 cities, among which 54 are outside of Russia
- 33 countries
- 55 regions of Russia
Official delegation visits by:
- 30 regions of Russia, 5 of the delegations were headed by Ministers of Construction
- 27 cities of Russia, 5 of the delegations were headed by Mayors
- 80 sections, with the most popular being: BIM-Technology, Master-plan of Future City, Public Spaces, Modern Construction Technology.
- The program involved participation of representatives from the Federation Council, Ministry of Construction of Russia, NOSTROI and NAID, experts from CNIIP of Ministry of Construction of Russia and Glavgosekspertiza Rossii, specialists of NIC Stroitelstvo, RIFP, NCP AVOK etc.
- 336 speeches, 40 of which were given by foreign speakers.
- Headliners: Melike Altınışık (Turkey, Architect for Museum of Robots in Seoul), Federico Parolotto (Italy, Expert in Transport Infrastructure), Dhiru Thadani (USA, Urban planner), Juliette Jiang (China, how to erect a high-riser in a week)
Exposition 100+ Technologies for Cities:
122 exponents from 10 countries, 11 regions and 18 cities of Russia, among which are top global and Russian developers of technology and materials: Schneider Electric, OTIS, Knauf, 1C, Rostec, JCB, Palfinger, Krylov State Research Center, Mostostroy-11, developers in Sverdlovsk region and others.
- The organizing committee received 1170 participant applications
- 9 tours were held in total during 100+ Forum Russia
- 350 participants visited 3 objects (RCC Headquarters, Iset Tower, Ekaterinburg-Arena).
- 8 months of media coverage for the forum
- 100 Mass Media partners all over Russia
- 2600 media pieces in total, 837 of which were published on the days of the event
- 48 briefings, interviews and press scrums in 3 days of the forum
- 127 mass media outlets were covering the event during its workdays.
Next year's 100+ Forum and exposition will take place on October 6-9, 2020!