100+ DIGEST #4
"Robots will build, cook and decorate and drones will ensure safety", – 100+ Forum Russia will host a public lecture by the author of the project Robot Museum in Seoul.
100+ Forum Russia working group held an on-site meeting in the conference center of IEC Ekaterinburg-EXPO. The parties agreed on convenient locations for four events that are going to be held simultaneously in the center: 100+ Forum Russia, 100+ Technologies for cities, World Cities Day and the national championship WORLDSKILLS HI-TECH.
New speakers are confirmed for 100+ Forum Russia. The list is the following:
- Melike Altinisik – Founder and Head, architect firm Melike Altınışık Architects, Turkey. Melike's work was recognised by a number of prestigious awards, including Europe 40 under 40, FEIDAD Design Award 07′ and Swiss Art Award. She is the author of the designs for Robot Museum in Seoul.
One of the main features of the new museum is that each step of construction and use of the building will involve robots, 3D-printers and drones. Melike Altınışık Architects is also the author of the designs for a new television tower in Istanbul.
Public Lecture at 100+ Forum Russia: a Conversation Between Architecture and Technology
- Ivan Kolmanok is a partner and a co-founder at the architect firm AI-architects. In 2019, AI-architects, a Russian architect firm, won in an international competition for the right to design the Dream Apartment coliving in China. The firm competed against more than 400 companies from all over the world. In his talk at 100+ Forum Russia, Ivan Kolmanok, Partner and Co-Founder at the firm, will share insights into how they managed to create solutions that meet current needs. He will also talk about distinctive features and advantages of such projects as well as touch on how likely colivings are to become a part of Russia.
- Andrey Basov – Director, Federal Center for Standardization and Technical Conformance Evaluation (a federal autonomous office responsible for technical regulations in construction.
- Yihe Ma – President of WinSun, the largest construction company in the world that utilises 3D-printing technology in construction. At 100+ Forum Russia, Yihe Ma will be a speaker at the sesson Implementation of Automated Technologies in the Construction Industry and will share his company's experience in 3D-printing.
100+ Forum Russia has received new participant applications for the exhibition 100+ Technologies for cities from exponents from various cities and regions of Russia:
- Lipetsk region will be represented by a collective stand supported by the Business Support Center of Lipetsk Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
- PALFINGER group will present their innovative and efficient lifting solutions for use on commercial vehicles and in the maritime field. The core product of PALFINGER are Loader Cranes.
- MySmartFlat will present their digital platforms of housing complexes which make it possible to automate management of apartment houses. It's also possible to use the platforms for implementation of the Smart City program.
- UralPodyom will present their all-purpose lifting platform UPPV-250 which serves to help physically challenged people to get inside of buildings.
- Uralo-Sibirskaya Profil'naya Kompaniya will showcase their INICIAL aluminium profiles used for architectural and construction purposes.
Preparation for 100+ Forum Russia has reached 650 mentions in media. The forum formed new media partnerships in several cities and regions of the Russian Federation: Crimea, Izhevsk, Volgograd and Ryazan.