100+ DIGEST #16: Directions and Attractions
On October 20-22, IEC Ekaterinburg-EXPO will host the VII International Forum and Exhibiton 100+ TechnoBuild.
Entrance is free-of-charge, registration in advance is required (maximum number of participants is limited due to the current epidemiologic situation).
How do I get there?
There are three ways to get to the event site: by car, taxi or bus.
On the days of the forum and exhibition, shuttle buses are going to make trips from the Botanicheskaya subway station to IEC Ekaterinburg-EXPO and back.
Follow the link to see the schedule and route.
Yandex.GO offers a 20% discount to all visitors and participants of 100+ on rides in Comfort, Comfort+ and Business classes. Claim your promo code at the registation stand or information stands in the IEC. Go to Discounts in the Yandex.GO app to use the promo code.
How to best manage my time there?
Install our mobile app Forum 100+. It's available for download both in App Store and Google Play.
In the Forum 100+ app, you can quickly:
- see the program of the forum,
- make your own line up of events to visit,
- give your rating to talks and ask questions,
- see the list of exhibitors and the map of pavilions,
- set business meetings with other participants,
- share your impressions in the chat.
Note! If you had downloaded the app in 2019, you will need to update it and register once again! You will receive new login info after registration.
Where can I eat?
Various spots are going to function on the first and second floors of the Congress Center.
What events do I visit?
10:30 – official grand opening of the exhibition at the 100+ TechnoBuild booth (Pavilion 1).
The following is the list of forums scheduled: Arch Eurasia, Interkonstroy-2020 (International forum of designers/builders and structural analysts), Building Climate Forum, Inzhenernie Sistemi Vysotnikh Zdaniy forum (Engineering Systems of High-rise Buildings) and Arkhitekturnaya Klauzura.
Developers will hold thematic sessions: Sinara Development will talk about Universiade-2023: its drivers, infrastructural challenges and heritage. UMMC's topic will be modern church-building. Brusnika's – integrated renovation of urban territories. ASTON will present its rebranding. SC KORTROS will invite you to a discussion about economy in challenging conditions of global turbulence.
12:00 – Ministry of Construction's panel discussion: Transformation of City-Planning Legislation: Simplicity and Safety.
14:30 – plenary session with participation of Vladimir Yakushev (Minister of Construction, Housing and Utilities of Russia), Evgeniy Kuyvashev (Governor of Sverdlovsk region), Arkady Chernetsky (Senator of the Federal Council) and Alexander Vysokinsky (Mayor of Yekaterinburg).
16:30 – Ministry of Construction's seminar: Industrial Construction as a Driver of Economic Growth.
October 20-21: BIM Forum Russia, with participation of leading builders, engineers and other representatives of the construction field. Location: Hall #1, Pavilion #1.
October 21-22: Live online lectures by global experts. Location: Pavilion #1, Sverdlovsk Region booth.
October 22, 10:00: Discussion of unique facades, glazing and design solutions at RCC's headquarters.
To see full program, follow this link.
Attractions of the exhibition.
Our exhibition of construction innovations features 126 exhibitors. Developers will showcase new projects, some of which no one has seen before. Among those are going to be mock-ups of:
- gubernatorial lyceum – a school of new competencies with a public center and adjacent territory,
- objects of the Universiade-2023 village in the Novokoltsovskiy district (Yekaterinburg),
- a new Sverdlovsk Philarmonic concert hall.
- Headliner residential complex (Moscow),
- an energy-efficient house and a "smart" flat
The exhibition will also feature:
- a virtual 3D tour at SC Uralskiy,
- high-speet construction robot,
- a mock-up of the largest landscape wind-tunnel in Russia in which the Crimean Bridge constructions were tested,
- modules for construction of frame housing, quickly erectable hospitals and kindergartens.
- designer elevator cabins (with wood and leather finishing),
- frames for warm and cold balcony glazing made of the INICIAL heat-saving aluminium system.
Manufacturers of small architectural forms will exhibit novelties for the urban environment:
- innovative heated benches with phone-charging spots,
- street furniture and equipment for public urban spaces improvement,
- a playground made of larch and specially treated for durability and longevity,
- workout spaces,
- sculptures and greenery.
A part of the exhibition will be dedicated to construction machinery: backhoe loaders, mini loaders, an innovative towing truck with no mirrors etc.
To see the full list of participants, follow the link.
World Architecture Association is inviting architects and interior designers to participate in the 36th WA Awards contest.
Urban Awards – a contest in the field of urban housing real estate – presents its 100 Best Residential Complexes of Russia catalog.
At the IEC entrance, you will get your temperature measured (contact-free), you can receive a mask and gloves. All rooms will be regularly sanitized.
The number of seats in business program halls is going to be limited. Special markers are going to be placed in locations where mass gatherings are expected.