100+ DIGEST #12
October 14–19, 2019
The topic and the host of the plenary session at 100+ Forum Russia have been announced.
The discussion City Of The Future will be moderated by a famous Russian business coach Radislav Gandapas.
The list of speakers:
- Vladimir Yakushev — Minister of Construction Industry, Housing and Utilities Sector of the Russian Federation;
- Evgeniy Kuyvashev — Governor of the Sverdlovsk region;
- Arkadiy Chernetsky — First Deputy Chair of the Federation Council Committee on Federal Structure, Regional Policy, Local Government and Northern Affairs;
- Alexander Vysokinsky — Mayor of Yekaterinburg;
- Timur Ufimtsev — CEO, Sinara-Development
- Melike Altinisik — Head, architect firm Melike Altınışık Architects;
- Anton Glushkov — President, National Association of Builders;
- Mikhail Posokhin — President, National Alliance of Investigators and Designers.
People in the audience will also be able to voice their opinions on the topic with the help of the interactive app Mentimeter.
Participants and guests of 100+ Forum Russia can download the app. It is available in App Store and Google Play.
Note: if you had downloaded the app in 2018, you will need to update it and register once again! You will receive new login info after registration.
The app allows you to:
- see the program of the forum,
- make your own line up of events to visit,
- give your rating to talks and ask questions,
- see the list of exhibitors and the map of locations,
- set meetings with other participants,
- chat about your impressions with other participants.
The app also gives you the opportunity to register for technical tours which will take place on November 1. There are three unique structures in Yekaterinburg included in the tour:
- Iset Tower — the tallest building East of Moscow (209 meters)
- Ekaterinburg-Arena stadium — the largest sports facility in Yekaterinburg reconstructed for FIFA World Cup 2018 games hosted in the capital of Urals,
- RCC Headquarters — the first Russian building to have been designed by Foster+Partners (87 meters).
You can register for the tour via Forum 100+ app in the Technical Tours tab. Registration ends on October 22, 2019.
100+ Forum Russia Business Program
- Alexey Almazov — Vice-President of Engineering and Franchise Development, PIK PROEKT; CEO, PIK-FRANSHIZA; PIK Group. Alexey will take part in the Russian BIM-technology forum. The topic of his speech will be titled «PIK ConTech Platform: Digital Platform for Developers. Case Studies From Major Urban Development Projects.
- Milan Edl — Dean, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering University of West Bohemia. And Židek Zdeněk — CEO, OMEXOM GA Energo s.r.o. They will have a joint talk on the topic entitled Sustainable Ecosystem of the Future which will be a part of the session Digitalization of Cities.
- Arkadiy Biryukov — coordinator of targeted projects SkyWay Yekaterinburg at ZAO Strunnie Tekhnologii — will talk about the innovative SkyWay technology. His talk will be a part of the session Vertical and Horizontal Transport in Megapolises.
In the process of preparation for 100+ Forum Russia, an exclusive interview with Melike Altinisik took place. She is the author of the designs for Robot Museum in Seoul, one of the main features of which is that each step of construction and exploitation of the building will involve robots, 3D-printers and drones. You can learn more about designs of the museum, its futuristic architecture and the ability to incorporate nature into construction from the interview.
On October 31, two sessions will be held at 100+ Forum Russia: «Legislation, State Policy and Technical Regulation In the Field of Fire Safety» and «Fire Prevention Measures in High-Risers, Multi-functional Complexes and Unique Structures. Practical Aspects». Both sessions will be moderated by Konstantin Belousov — Head of the subcommittee dedicated to the matters of fire-safety and overall security, National Alliance of Investigators and Designers; Head, Research Institute for Fire Protection.
At the sessions, the following topics will be discussed: shortcomings in fire-safety regulation, issues that appear in the process of laying out fire prevention systems for objects, dramatic changes in regulation that come into effect on January 1, 2020, and cloud technology in fire prevention systems.
Exposition: 100+ Urban Technology
- Schneider Electric will set up a charging station at the exposition. The station will be fully functional and will be charging an actual Jaguar electric car.
- Uraltruckservice — the exclusive partner of MAN Truck & Bus Russia in Sverdlovsk region. The company sells MAN and NEOPLAN machinery as well as towed machinery and add-ons for machinery.
- Stroykomplekt enterprise — a supplier of road-building and lifting equipment. The company will exhibit JCB (England) machinery, LiuGong (China) warehouse machinery, MAGNI (Italy) telescopic handlers.
- DAW-Russland will present materials produced by the DAW company. The company’s area of expertise are paint coatings, facade heat insulation systems, floor covering, decorative materials for creative interior design solutions.
- Avenir — interior greening studio. The studio will exhibit its cases of comprehensive solutions of creation and gentrification of office spaces, public spaces and residential areas.
You can go on a virtual tour of the exposition 100+ Urban Technology on E1.RU, Yekaterinburg news portal.