100+ AWARDS Announced Winners
Organizers of the International Engineering and Architectural Awards 100+ AWARDS announced its winners. The awards ceremony was held as part of VIII International Construction Forum and Expo 100+ TechnoBuild in Yekaterinburg. Diplomas and statuettes were awarded by Vladimir Yakushev, Plenipotentiary Presidential Envoy to the Urals Federal District, Governor of Sverdlovsk Region Evgeny Kuyvashev, and Deputy Minister of Construction and Housing Nikita Stasishin.
This was the first time the awards were held. 156 Russian companies applied for participation, and only 67 of them were shortlisted. Members of the Jury and Expert Council consisted of world-class experts in architecture and construction. Among them were Sergey Choban – Head of the SPEECH architectural studio, Juliet Jiang – Senior Vice President of BROADGroup (China), Melike Altınışık – Head of Melike Altınışık Architects (Turkey), Anatoly Ladaev – Chief Designer at Capital Group, Frank Heinlein – Head of Communications at Werner Sobek (Germany), Nikolay Shumakov – President of the Union of Architects of Russia, and others. In total, there were more than 100 member experts.
100+AWARDS 2021 winners:
- GORPROEKT, Lakhta Center (Saint Petersburg). The award was presented by Nikita Stasishin, Deputy Minister of Construction and Housing.
1. Best Architectural Solution
- Residential building: Forum Group, Forum City (Yekaterinburg)
- Non-residential high-rise or unique building: RCC headquarters (Yekaterinburg)
2. Best Engineering Solution
- High-rise or unique building: Metropolis, NEVA Tower
- Industrial facility: UMMC, 3rd train of a coal-loading complex in the Vostochny port (Wrangel, Primorsky region)
3. Best Structural Solution
- Residential building: Metropolis, Multifunctional housing complex ZILART DIAMOND (Moscow)
- Non-residential building or structure: Institute Gipstroymost – Saint Petersburg, Crimean bridge. Kerch bridge (Crimea)
4. Best Green Building Object:
- TMK, Science and Technology Center of TMK (Moscow)
5. Best BIM-Model:
- Studio 44, Moskovsky 65 (Saint Petersburg)
6. Best Solution In Creation Of Comfortable Urban Environment:
- Arkanika, Complex project Kvartal (Almetyevsk)
7. Best Innovative Solution:
- Materials: Hevel Group. Facing materials for hook-on facade systems (Novocheboksarsk)
- Technologies: KnaufPrefabConstruction. Multi-storey building technology with maximum pre-fabrication (Moscow region)
- IT solutions: ASCON, Pilot-BIM (Moscow)
100+ AWARDS – Russia-wide engineering and architectural awards founded in 2021 as part of a major international building forum and expo 100+ TechnoBuild. The awards are to become an annual event that recognizes specialists and companies who make substantial input into developing residential and industrial construction, architecture, as well as engineering and building science in Russia. 100+ AWARDS is like the Oscars, but for engineers.