International Exhibition Center Ekaterinburg-EXPO today is not only the major exhibition complex in the Urals, but also one of the largest and modern sites in Russia. Its display area is 50,000 sq.m.
IEC Ekaterinburg-EXPO, 2 Expo Blvd, 620060 Ekaterinburg, Russia
Entrance to the territory of IEC "Ekaterinburg-EXPO" is located Koltsovsky Highway.
Driving directions (from the city):
- Take Koltsovsky Highway to the intersection with the ring road (EKAD);
- At the intersection with EKAD make a turn and continue moving in the opposite direction (towards the city center);
- Turn right after the sign "IEC Ekaterinburg-EXPO".
In case of need we offer the event participants services of the Yandex.Go.
You can book a taxi by phone:
+7 (343) 266-66-66
Payment of services by credit card is possible when ordering through the mobile application.
Please check the total cost of the whole trip whith a manager by phone, that will allow you to know the cost of the whole trip in advance.
For your convenience, taxi ordering is available using a mobile application.
Links to download the application:
Designated shuttle bus for 100+ Forum Russia participants runs between Metro “Botanicheskaya” and IEC “Ekaterinburg-EXPO”.
Shuttle bus schedule
Metro “Botanicheskaya” – IEC “Ekaterinburg – EXPO”
from 08:30 to 19:00
The last bus from the IEC "Ekaterinburg-EXPO" goes at 19:00.
For all the participants of 100+ TechnoBuild transfers from the official hotels to the IEC “Ekaterinburg-EXPO” and back will be available on October 5-7.
Also, the transfer for all the participants from the IEC "Ekaterinburg-EXPO" to the airport "Koltsovo" will be provided on October 5-7.
For the 100+ TechnoBuild guests, we have selected international chain hotels, which are conveniently located related to the venue. A free of charge transfer to the event venue is organized from the official hotels.
During 100 + TechnoBuild, the said hotels offer special rates for their services to the event participants if you mention a code word (100+) when booking a room by phone or e-mail.
Dear participants and guests of the forum!
The forum takes the following measures to ensure that you stay healthy in the current epidemiological conditions:
- We perform non-contact temperature measurements at the entrance of IEC Ekaterinburg-EXPO;
- Those who have high temperature and/or exhibit other common cold symptoms are not allowed access to the event site. This includes members of staff, participants and visitors;
- You must wear a mask to enter; If you forget to take your own mask, our volunteers will provide you with one for free. You can also get a mask at the registration desk as well as information desks;
- There are automatic hand sanitizing machines located at various spots of the event site;
- The number of seats in business program rooms is limited in accordance with emidemiological rules and guidelines;
- Special markers are placed in locations where mass gatherings are expected.
- All surfaces go through regular disinfections. Wet cleaning is performed everyday before the forum opens in the mornings as well as at the end of the workday.
We care about your health, therefore we do our best to ensure safety at 100+ TechnoBuild!
Let's all follow the established rules and be responsible when it comes to our own health and the health of people around us!